Your eyes are glued to the newly launched patio furniture at your favorite shop, but wait? Is that a one-year warranty? A decent warranty can be the final nail to the coffin when choosing a set to buy. Today, rulebooks and protocols are primed to give consumers attractive and satisfactory protection for their procurements. And over, select furniture makers know it’s clever to keep clienteles pleased even after they’ve gone home with the furniture set. Therefore, the better the warranty, the better the quality! HomeyPath is convinced about the quality of its products and offers a three-year warranty instead of a mere one-year warranty offered by other companies.
Their warranty offers thorough coverage on all materials, frames, zips, foot & riser mechanisms, and woven constituents. Furthermore, it also protects against every occurrence of production defects, sun damage, and defects unconnected to the run-of-the-mill use of the furniture. While a one-year warranty might still cover all these aspects, it is guaranteed that the furniture won’t be as good as those offering three-year warranties!
Why are they so convinced about the quality?
- Their All-Weather wicker is prepared from complete HDPE resin, making it extraordinarily tough. It is also instilled with UV Inhibitors that inhibit color fading or peeling in a few months of exposure.
- They make use of supremely dense, open-cell foam for their cushions, making them ultra-durable. In addition, the 5” thick cushions deliver concrete support for years to come.
- Being constructed from acrylic, the furniture will not soak up water or leave marks. So whether it be rain, hail, or snow, your furniture will look as good as new for years.
- The material is not absorbent, so anything falling on top precipitates instead. One swipe with a cloth or hose will make your furniture shine.
- Their top-quality frame is assembled with powder-coated aluminum, which is amazingly resilient to oxidation and corrosion instigated by continuous powerful open-air exposure.
How can you make a warranty claim?
To make a claim (which you probably won’t need to!), you can email them at email@example.com with comprehensive photographs of the defect as well as your order number. It’ll take them 1-2 business days to respond and send a replacement out to you.
Holiday season sale
If you’re not convinced yet, this might be it! We all know that the holiday season is right around the corner. With Halloween coming up, everyone would be around to have a look at your new patio furniture! And who can forget the magic of Christmas? When dear friends and family will be around to enjoy the goodness of being together! So HomeyPath has decided to give you all an early holiday gift! Customers who purchase a sofa set in November and December will receive an on-the-house sofa cover worth $299! Not only would this be the cutest little holiday gift, but this cover will also help you lengthen the durability of your investment!